Greetings from Audy Global Enterprises!
The terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zapout Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full that are fixed by Audy Global Enterprises. You must not use this Website if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions defined for Zapout.
If you wish to proceed and use this website, please note that you are bound by Audy Global’s Corporate Terms and Conditions and it shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. Failure to agree with any part of these terms and conditions would mean strict restriction and limitation on the use of our website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Audy Global Enterprises may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
No use of content, logo or other artwork from Zapout will be allowed for linking a part of something trademark license agreement whether such liberty is under contract or unless Audy Global Enterprises permits special approval to your arising out or in any way related to use of this Website. Otherwise considered as a tort and shall be supposed for the act of law.
Audy Global Enterprises is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review such terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this Website.
Although we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Unless otherwise stated, Audy Global Enterprises and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Zapout website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.zapoutusa.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material of Zapout
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material of Zapout
Without prior approval from Audy Global Enterprises and their express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the USA and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in the USA for the resolution of any disputes.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.